News from the Indian Super League now as Chennaiyin FC are asking for people to submit designs for the 2022-23 home and third kits.
Supporters have until 12th April to submit their designs for the clubs new kits.
There are some criteria for the kit designs which are as follows:
- Each individual can design two jerseys. The home kit and/or the third kit.
- The final design for the home kit will be replicated onto the away kit in the traditional/chosen colour.
- The primary/base colour of home kit should be blue.
- The primary/base colour for the third kit should be yellow. And there is full freedom to integrate a contemporary work of art or design for the same.
- Ensure to maintain the sponsor logos on the front, chest, collar, sleeves and the back taking season 8 as the base. This will ensure maximum usability of certain designs/patterns as they are.
- Please note that within the submitted designs, the club has the final authority to consider a design as whole or elements from a particular design.
- Each individual must submit their designs in PDF or JPEG format to the following ID – email@example.com
- Chosen designs or chosen patterns from a design will need an explanation; and we will get in touch with you so you can tell us the story. You will also be one of the first few to receive the new kit because after all, they represent a part of your story.
- Entries close on 12th April, 2022